Tuesday, November 21, 2006

boring...

I'm here somewhere in Ocampo and I don't really like the feeling of surfing the net in a public caf.. hehe.. labo.. anyway... i was browsing the mulitply some moments ago and watdapaq... i shouldn't have.. i saw "his" photos at a friend's page and shux.. he looked so beautiful, as always... he looked so... happy.. and i guess that's what hurts me the most... seeing him happy in the arms (literally!) of somebody else... awww... what is up with me? 2 days ago, i said to myself and to everybody else that I'm letting go... and I already did but of course, the pain of seeing him and the girl together, it's just too much to take.. the pain is definitely unbearbable... :(

i'm actually close to tears right at this moment, and i hate it.. i hate being this vulnerable for a guy that doesn't even give importance to my existence... but don't get me wrong... i love the fact that they're together, even if I'm not the girl with him... he's happy, she's happy... and I'm ok with that already... :(

watdapaq!!!! :(

No comments: