Wednesday, November 01, 2006

for the SISC people :)

Farewell to thee (the drama queen strikes again!)

THIS IS GONNA BE A LOOOONG ENTRY. BE WARNED.

I have always been fond of people. I could really say that I am by far one of the friendliest people you could ever meet. Hell, yeah!

Stepping into college, I was really scared, pissed and bitter. SCARED: I had no friends with me, I didn’t know ANYBODY in Southville.. PISSED: I never wanted to go to Southville to start with. BITTER: I didn’t get to take my dream course in my dream school and I just got out from a good relationship. So, yeah, I started my college life far from HAPPY. Good thing my like for people was still there. I decided to just deal with what I have since I’m left with no choice. So, as the days passed, little did I realize that I’m friends with my whole block already. It will also come as a great surprise when I never found myself missing my high school life. There came a point wherein my highschool friends hated me for not missing them.

Second semester came and I’m still in Southville. Sections were shuffled so that meant, new block, new friends. Again, I gained new relationships with lotsa strangers and the bond with all of them just kept on going stronger as the 2nd year came close. Little did we all know, it was time for us to be shuffled again. And so for my last sem in Southville, I was amongst a sea of strangers, and yet, beautiful strangers they were.

I will be mushy and crappy because I know that there’s not much more that I can do. As to why I’m transferring, kinda long story, so.. bottom line: I’m not in Southville anymore. Feel free to ask, though.

As I move on and continue my studies in Perpetual, I will forever remember and treasure each of the friends I gained in Southville. I had close ties not only with the students but with most of my professors, as well. I’m sure, if it weren’t for them… I’M TOAST. BIG TIME.

So, to express my gratitude… here’s a list of the people that have made my life in Southville a better and happier phase.

*LINI azarcon – she might have the biggest butt in the whole wide world but she also has the biggest heart and patience to remind me stuffs that I never really remember to do anymore. She is one of the closest friends I have and I’m so blessed. I love her.

*MIA lustado – besh. What more can I say? She was there to listen NO MATTER WHAT. She was there to support NO MATTER WHAT. She was always there to tease NO MATTER WHAT. Haha. But I still love her for all that she does to me. She makes me feel so loved most of the time. It wouldn’t be the same without her.

*FRANCE gochangco – this girl, she was the one who would always, always understand me. No words need to be spoken, she always know the right words to say and the right hugs to give. A shoulder that was always ready to catch my falling tears. I’ll miss my bestfriend.

*JAM abrenica – one of the reasons that I strive hard to do my best. One of the people that I do not want to disappoint. She has helped me in ways that I could never imagine. Just a simple hug from her makes me want to cry my heart out. She was there when I was really heartbroken and when I was sick, she was there to give me comfort. I’ll never forget all the little things, Jam. you’ll forever be my baby.

*VAL divinagracia – truly the sweetest and nicest girl I’ve ever met. She’s just too soft-spoken and I can’t bear to see her hurt. She has helped me a lot and I owe her too much. She was the one who laughed at all my corny jokes, and was one who laughed at my dispense. Haha. She’s one of my laughing machines. I love her for all that she is.

*DEZZA gapuzan – my original laughing machine. we kinda hit it off right away (our friendship, I mean!) we shared a lot in common (personality-wise) and it will always be a wonder for me how I got to understand her very twisted but amazing personality. I’ll definitely, DEFINITELY miss d.m.

*MAIX cruz – one of my first friends in southville, yes! she never failed to make me laugh. Her crazy antics and bubbly aura just gets to me. She’s this amazing person that reminded me that life is indeed beautiful. She may not know it but I love her and I’m thankful she came into my life.

*KATHY concepcion – she never left me especially when I was on my down times. She was always there to check if I’m alright and she’s indeed a true friend. Having her listen to my stories and keeping it t herself, already means a lot to me. She’s someone I could talk to about anything and we’ll just laugh it all off in the end. Love this girl.

*EM malazarte – jeez. Can’t find the right descriptions. she has been one of the ate’s that I never had, though I have never really told her that. She was just there. Responsible, sweet, caring. She just lets you know that everything will be alright and she’s just strong. Too strong that she can be strong for me, as well. Words aren’t enough to tell em how grateful I am to have her in my life.

*DES galang – truly one of the best. She taught me a lot about love, life, friendship, family, trust and being independent and strong. Somehow, the friendship we have is something that I could really be proud of. Her endless love and kindness to me are just a few of the things that make her so amazing. miss you, ne!

*CHIJAY nasis – she might not know this but I love her. Though I failed miserably in showing her and being a true friend to her, I just do. I love her. And I want her to know that I’m just here for her NO MATTER WHAT. She is the perfect epitome of a damsel in distress. But in her own little ways, she’s the true friend that will definitely pull you out of the roughest times. Crazy. Beautiful.
*CHIKE sobrevinias – she’s one of the treasured girls in my life. Being with her takes away all the sadness that life might bring. She says the right words, and she really makes you feel that everything will be ok with just a touch and a hug from her. She can heal my heart with just a few simple yet heart-warming words. I’ll miss our little daily conversations, that’s for sure.

*CHRISTINE gozon – I’ll forever be thankful for the trust that she gave me. She was always there to ask for my advice and I am really glad to be of help. She makes me feel like a badly needed friend and that makes me happier. Her constant company is enough security that the world isn’t falling apart that badly.

*JEN san pedro – I never thought that we’d ever get close and when we did, imagine my surprise. She always listened to my super boring stories and she also shared her own. I’m thankful that she did share because through our daily conversations, I got to know more about life and about how things really work. Thank you Jen for all the wonderful insights. I’ll miss you badly!

*ARMY anchores – the small but terrible angel. J I loved her from day one and that still hasn’t change, It never will. One of the most responsible people I’ve ever met and one of the smartest rin! She just never fails to make my heart smile. if not for her, our sweet victory can never be attained. thank God!

*ROCEL arce – she took care of me so badly I feel as if I owe her my life. she was too nice and too good to be true. She is a true blue friend and she’s just always willing to help. She was interested in my past and she helped me move on. I’ll always be thankful for this girl. I love her.

*AGA roxas – to be this girl’s friend is AMAZING.she is such a lot of sweet and good things. she was also like a sister to me! She constantly nagged me to do the right thing and if not for her, I wouldn’t make it to the 2nd semester. Thank you so much. I love you dear, till the ends of the earth, and you know it! Thank you for tolerating me and my attitude problem.

*J.B. bernardino – though most of our times together are spent on endless teasing and bullying, JB and I had our own share of personal and serious talks. I’m proud to say that JB is a the perfect gentleman. It might not show that much but once he loves, he really loves. And I’m proud of him for that. Kipititup jambreen! Hehe. Thanks for everything.

*MIKO palcone – my personal composer. he was the reason behind all my songs and my popularity. Haha. Nah,. Miko is a really good friend. And in his own little ways, he looked out for me naman kahit papano. and I’ll never forget that.

*JOHN ho – my kuya john ho. His advices. His harsh words that snap me back to reality. His warm heart that helped me heal my heart too many times. His kind spirit that just seems to help everybody cope with life and its complexities. His presence that assures me that everything will fall into place. In time. Thank you, kuya Ho. Someday I’ll be needing your wisdom again.

*BENNY atendido – my ultimate kuya. he was always there to look after me, since the very beginning. He never failed to be the kuya that he always was. He comforted me when I was so down, made me laugh when I was crying my heart out, accompanied me when I was alone, held my hand when I needed it, made everything better when I thought everything was falling apart. Kuya and baby forever.

*B.M. navarro – one of my trusted guy friends. He was there to cheer me up when I was having my heart broken. He never failed in making me smile or laugh. He was another kuya figure and he lived up to that role. We had our own bad times but still, we somehow managed to keep the friendship. And even if he might not need me anymore, B.M., know that I’m just here. Aright?

*ROD vasquez – the one who endured my stupid thoughts on Shao. He never failed to make me smile. he was always advising me to prevent my heart from breaking. And I really appreciated it. Having him as a friend is enough blessing. thanks, apo!

*RYU uchida – one of the few people that I never knew I could actually grow close with. I never imagined the two of us laughing at the caf. And yet, we did. I never knew he could be serious in his own little ways and I’m thankful for all that he is. He was very supportive and contradictive all at the same time, and yet, he’s one of the best. words could not suffice… so, THANK YOU.

*TATS nuyda – whoever thought that he could make me cry?! Hehe. I’ll forever treasure the friendship I gained with tats. He truly is one of the most loved cafboys. he helped me a lot, though he wasn’t aware of it. thanks, tats. See you when we watch happy feet!

*JED bellon – sir jed! Thanks for being one helluva friend. though we’re not really thisclose, we had our share of serious conversations, didn’t we? Hehe. Do take care of yourself and of the deal we made. You’d look out for…. Hehe. Thanks, see you around sir jed!

*MELOY arce - God knows how thankful i am for this guy. he was very, very sewwt and accomodating. I never imagined that we'll actually be close. Though we barely spend time together in school, every time we talk, our conversations keep on getting better and better as we grow closer. i really appreciate all the simple things he has done for me and i love him for that. thanks, men!

*MS. LUCHIE octaviano – though she might not be able to read this, I still hope this gets to her. I wouldn’t have survived my first year without Ms. Luchie. She was the mother figure that I truly love in Southville. She took care of me inside and outside the classroom. She is a great professor, adviser, and a friend. Thank you, Ms. I love you po.

*MS. CIEL nuyda – now ms. Ciel is definitely another mother figure that I have grown to love. she was just there even when I didn’t deserve her there. She just took care of us and practically led us to where we are right now. There are so many things she has done in my life and a simple thank you would help to express how I’m feeling inside. I love you, Ms.!

*SIR EDWARD franco – hehe. I still owe sir ed. He’s gonna kill me now. Hehe. Good thing ala siya friendster! Hehe. I’ll forever be thankful to Sir Ed because if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be able to realize my capabilities as a leader. I f not for him constantly barking behind my back, I would never learn the value of responsibility. And If not for his wise words, I wouldn’t be this determined. thank you, sir ed. I just pray that you lessen being a slave-driver. Hehe. Peace po.

*MS. PIA habito – she made me cry. for she was just so nice. thank you, Ms. Pia for being such a big help and for being so understanding and compassionate. thank you for the knowledge you have imparted me and I understand that yes, it was never part of your job to tell everybody that THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS. Thank you, Ms.

*MS. ALFI, MS. KITE, MS. VIVIAN, DR. REB – thank you so much for the patience you had with me and for talking some sense into me most of the time. Thank you po for being the nicest C.I.’s any nursing student could ask for.

*WAN BEE PEOPLE – forgive me if I fail to make each one of you a separate description.. but know that I will forever treasure each of our time spent together. Thank you, guys, for all the kindness and trust you gave me. The friendship we guys have wil always be here, NO MATTER WHAT. Please know that you can always ask for my help. I’m always willing to help. Thank you and Godbless.

*TWO BEE PEOPLE – God knows how much I love and treasure you, guys. Even for just a very short while, the friendship that we nurtured just keeps on growing and growing and someday, we’ll swim again like it was just yesterday, won’t we? I love you guys. I thank God each and every chance I get for letting me know you, guys, truly one of the best. love you!

*COLLEGIATE MOVER FAMILY – thank you for being so so patient with me. Being a part of your publication had been so much fun. I’ll forever hold in my heart the experience of being a part of you, guys. in return, you’ll forever be a part of me, as well. thank you again, more power!

*SSC-COL FAMILY – hay. Life would definitely be a whole lot different without the meetings and the trainings. I’ll surely miss you, guys. I’ll miss everything about being in the council. Till we meet again.

*SOUTHVILLE FRIENDS – you, guys know who you are. And I thank you for existing in my life and for accepting me for who and what I am. I love you all. Please feel free to contact me anytime!

Hay! Told you it’s long! But anyway, it was worth the time, effort and words.

SEE YOU AROUND GUYS. GOD BLESS US ALL.

Ciao!
-abby-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.