Thursday, December 21, 2006

I LOST MY PHONE...

Yup, i lost it.. today... it was actually my first ever trip to 168 Mall, i went with my mom, my aunt and my grandparents... I bought quite a lot, including this sling bag.. i didn't bring any bag, actually. What i bought was this big duffel bag(to put all the stuffs my mom and i bought) and my handphone, mp3 and money (the mp3 was around my neck and both my money and handphone were in this wallet-like handphone case..) So, there I was going through the hustles and bustles of the said mall..

when it was time to go home, we went outside to find that there was a drizzle.. our car was parked somewhere "there" (clueless.. hehe..) so we had to ride a jeepney again to go there.. since it rained, there were no available jeepneys, all were full so we decided to walk farther until we find a jeepney that we could all ride into.. if you've been to Divisoria, I'm sure you'd know that that place is friggin' crowded all the time and pickpockets are just THERE. I, however, being the ignorant that I am, forgot about the pickpockets roaming nearby so I was carefree, walking and holding BOTH bags in front of me... There was MUD everywhere so I was a bit annoyed, plus the fact that the smell was really, really foul and that the people were just basically SWARMING... anyway, i have learned that thriftiness and practicality needs some sacrifices too.. so, there i was, walking and not complaining.. (i found that part hard, though..)

Anyway, clueless and carefree that i was, i suddenly felt the strap of my sling bag SLIP down my front.. and i quickly turned and looked for the person who took it, call it instinct.. My hand automatically went to search for the sling bag that was seconds ago still hanging there, but of course, it was long gone..

Ok, so i was a victim.. i couldn't do anything about it anymore, right? What's done is done.. Calling the number would be foolish, and looking for the person who did it? well, palin stupidity... So, what i did was, i endured the endless ramblings of the people who were with me, i just listened but my mind was a total blank for a few minutes.. i wanted to cry... but then again, for what? I wanted to scream, but to whom? there's no one left to point fingers at but myself.. i mean, how ignorant and careless can i get, right? So now i suffer the consequences of my actions.. -sigh-

The contents of the bag: handphone, money(good thing it was only around php150 plus some of 'em coins, plus some of these small stuffs that i just bought.. :( )

I don't want to wallow in misery... i refuse to do so.. I'll just have to continue living my life... WITHOUT a friggin phone.. i'll survive.. hehe..
the numbers, though.. my contacts.. waaah.. guys, please do send me your contact numbers.. i'll get a new phone soon, hopefully, so just hit me back with 'em numbers..


stay safe.. and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, guys..

God bless..

take care of your stuffs.. don't leave 'em unattended.. don't be stupid like
me.. lol.

ciao.

No comments: