Sunday, March 18, 2007

For the Love of LOVE..

>This is en entry that I forgot to publish.. hehe.. wrote it last feb. 16 pa, hence, the title.. Ü<

It's frustrating how love can really get to our heads. I mean, no matter how strong a person could seem to be, once love hits that person, it really hits him. Hard. Straight up in the face. And sometimes, the stronger ones are the ones who get caught by surprise.

Lately, I, myself am consumed up by LOVE. Not because it's the LOVE month or anything, but it's because, hey, I'm Abby.. And ask the people closest to me, they'll know that I AM ALWAYS CONSUMED BY LOVE. Anyway...

I try my best to not wallow in love all the time since there are other stuffs, as well. More important stuffs to spend my time on. I guess, people are just pressuring me with the whole boyfriend thing.
Although it is widely known, especially to my friends, that I can never actually survive without my constant crushes, it's important to remember that they are just that---crushes. I don't intend to go and commit further and deeper. I'm really still enjoying my life, as if it isn't hard enough without a boyfriend.

I don't know, call me a coward, i wouldn't care. Some might even say that I'm just trying to cover up the fact that nobody's really interested in me (haha, believe what you want..Ü). But I have my own personal reasons and i rather keep them to myself. I just don't mind being single. I guess, I'm still praying and waiting for that one guy.. I always refer to him as: "somebody i could be crazy with every single day (despite all the fights and what-not.)" Ü

I believe he'll come. i strongly believe that. Ü I guess I just don't want to spend and waste my time on going out with all those different guys and getting my heart broken, I mean, It's just pointless as it is. I love to love. I have lots of love to give and share. I'm just not up for the whole trial-and-error thing. I'm just not that good with heartbreaks, so i play safe. Yes, I do PLAY SAFE. and it's way better than always putting your heart on the line.

Although majority of the people tell me that to be in love with somebody is the most wonderful thing in the world, i still don't see myself in that scenario. NOT YET. Someday, when the right crazy/beautiful guy comes. But in the meantime, I'm just making the best out of everything that life throws at me, and one of those things is BEING SINGLE. Ü

No comments: