Wednesday, October 18, 2006

drama-queen mode. dang.


I have always been regarded as the drama queen. Well, of course not by everybody, but by *people*. Hehe. No, seriously. There are times when I tend to just blab away. And get this, when I blab too much, I end up being melodramatic. Maybe a little too melodramatic.


Well, I don't really intendto be the way I am most of the time. It just comes out, y'know... hehe. I've been through quite a lot, I've put myself in different situations that you wouldn't imagine a girl my age to be in already. But the good part of it is that i end up knowing a little better than other girls my age. Hehe. Don't get me wrong, surely some people have gone through tougher times than I'll ever do. But I'm just saying... My experiences in life made me what I am today. I owe it all to those past experiences, no matter how good or bad they were...


I remember a friend of mine asking me, "does it pay to be *dramatic?*" I didn't really understood that question. It was his exact words, weird. Anyway, I just shrugged at that time, not really absorbing what he just asked. A few minutes later, he asked me the same question. I told him that I didn't really quite get what he meant and he just smiled (and tousled my hair in a very unfriendly manner! hehe..). I kept on bugging him 'bout what he meant but he just didn't want to explain anymore. Selfish person. hehe.

That night, i tried to decipher what he really meant, tried to shed some light on it. But i guess i failed. hehe. So, i just took it literally and tried to answer it for myself as best as i could. And i only came up with this: It pays to be dramatic when people learn something from your laments. Deep. hehe, well, not really. But that was as far as i know, that's when it pays from getting really, really mushy (and crappy!) hehe.

Sometimes, i wonder... why do people have this tendency to wallow in misery and bring the world down with them? I mean, hello, if you hate the world, then hate it. ALONE. The hell with others, the hell with the things that do not concern you and your grudge. But sometimes, one couldn't help but just let out all his anger for the world to see, and feel, as well. Damn. If you ask me, that's absurd. Whoever gave you the right to bring burden to other people, right? -sigh- here i go again, getting all carried away by the things that are just OUT THERE. I love people. I love dealing with people and the different personality each one possess. But sometimes, being too in love with the people can get really frustrating. Because whenever i look closely to a certain person, i get too attached and too affected, as well. Hehe ,damn I'm weird!

I'm just boring people with the things that I'm writing right now. hehe. perfect time to end this entry. hehe.

ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you really look dramatic! cute.