Monday, October 16, 2006

*Tuesday Morning*


I love this pic. yup. i really do, man! taken by yours truly and edited by a really good friend of mine, whom will remain anonymous--for now. haha. Anyway... hey, this is actually my first blog here! I'm not really THAT excited since i have like, 3 blog accounts already that I'm so trying hard to maintain. Hehe, well. So far, so good. i guess i just really love to write/type away. My hands just won't stop, as if they have a mind of their own! creepy--idle hands (waaah, with Devon Sawa! hehehe.. adorable Devon..)

So, yup. This is my first blog and my mind's kinda empty pa for now. hehe. i'd have to get back later tonight, it's 10 in the morning and my mom is kinda angry na. hehe. she wants to watch a movie and she's gonna drag me with her. Dang. So early in the morning. Not really excited about it, though, since we're going with my lovable aunt, and oh.... knowing those 2... I'm sensing Till I Met You is just around the corner for me. Yup. Hey., don't get me wrong. I DO watch Filipino movies.. But not the really cheesy ones, y'know.. Oh, well. They're gonna treat me naman, so of course, i just couldn't say no. ahehehe..

Anyway, I'll end this entry for now but i really would go back later, definitely. Miss blogging away. hehe. Ciao!

No comments: